The Dell E2016HV With a single VGA input, the E2016HV 20″ 16:9 LCD Monitor from Dell can be used with a variety of computers.
In stock online
|Product Type :||Computer Monitor|
|Screen Size :||20" Inches|
|Display Type :||LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix|
|Aspect Ratio :||16:9|
|Pixel Pitch :||0.2712 mm|
|Resolution :||1600 x 900 at 60 Hz|
|Contrast Ratio :||600:1|
|Dimensions (with Stand) :||width: 18.6 in - depth: 6.6 in - height: 14.5 in - weight: 6 lbs|
|Dimensions (without Stand) :||width: 18.6 in - depth: 2 in - height: 10.8 in - weight: 5 lbs|
|Weight (with Stand) :||6 lbs|
Essential features at a great value
Enjoy the important monitor features you need for
everyday office use with this affordable 19.5” monitor.
• Discover easy compatibility with legacy PCs via
• Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a
Dell Wyse thin client or Dell Optiplex Micro PC directly
to available rear VESA mount area.
• Suit your viewing preference with this monitor’s
Comes with Dell’s high reliability promise.
• Gain peace of mind with Dell’s Limited Hardware
Warranty1 and Advanced Exchange Service2.
• Plan fleet transitions easily with Dell’s stable product
cycles and worldwide product availability.
• Count on Dell’s stringent quality standards that help
ensure reliability to help minimize workforce downtime.
Rest assured that the Dell 20 Monitor meets the latest
environmental and energy efficiency standards.
• Help reduce your organization’s carbon footprint
and environment impact with this environmentally
• Conserve power with Power Nap, a feature found in
Dell Display Manager.
• BFR/PVC-free monitor (excluding external cables)
with arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel.
• ENERGY STAR®, TCO Certified Displays and EPEAT®