4-Port Portable Data Hub with USB-C Port, HDMI Port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, and Power Delivery technology for MacBook Pro 2016, Chromebook Pixel and Other Devices
In stock online
|Supported Systems :||Windows (10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP) Mac (OS X 10.2 and above) Linux|
|Warranty :||1 year|
Premium USB-C Hub with HDMI and Power Delivery
The Fully-Functional USB-C Hub
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Lifetime Warranty
• 99% Positive Feedback
Full USB-C Functionality
World’s first USB-C hub to use USB Power Delivery, enabling MacBook (2015) recharging while simultaneously connected to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and HDMI devices.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Transfers data over USB at incredible speeds, up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer a high-definition movie in seconds.
4K Video Adapter
The HDMI output makes multi-monitor displays a breeze. It provides a simple plug-and-play connection to almost any high-definition display or monitor and supports resolutions up to 4K.
Matches Your MacBook
Sleek minimalist design with aluminum-alloy finish perfectly complements the new MacBook.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Mac (OS X 10.2 and above)
Windows (10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP)
• Apple SuperDrive not supported.
• Requires no power adapter for low-power devices (one hard drive max). Connecting your laptop’s original charger ensures higher-power devices run without interruption (two hard drives max recommended).
• When using with MacBook, HDMI cables with slim diameter may not be supported, we suggest 8mm or thicker. Lumia 950/950XL does not support the HDMI connection on this hub.
• 2.4GHz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.), MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices (like certain Western Digital hard drives) may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.