7.5W Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone X, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus and 10W Fast Charger for Samsung S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S7 / Note 8, with Quick Charge 3.0 AC Adapter Included
Out Of Stock
|Type :||Wireless Charger|
|Supported Models :||Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ / Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7 / iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus|
|Input :||12V / 1.5A|
|Output :||5W / 7.5W / 10W|
|Product Id :||15918|
PowerWave 7.5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker’s world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset and an internal cooling fan (the first of its kind) to provide the fastest possible wireless charge in its class.
Note: Cooling fan makes a sound during normal charging operation.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and Face ID—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 12V / 1.5A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• All Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
• Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V / 1.5A output required for operation.
• Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases that contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
• The included AC adapter does not have an LED indicator, to minimize distractions.